Health Check-up Packages
We offer customized packages to all our clients/Corporates. For tie-up or empanelment with us, please call +91 - 422 - 4200444 / 555 or mail at email@example.com
Following are the Health Check Packages that we provide:
Preparations For Health Checks
- Fasting is required for 8-10 hours before the day of your Health Check appointment.
- No food or beverages are allowed during the fasting, with the exception of plain water.
- The purpose of fasting is to achieve accurate results for your blood tests for glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides.
- The duration of your Health Check is about 3 - 4 hours.
- It's best to have consultation with the doctor(s) after the results of your various tests have become available.
- If you already have been diagnosed as Diabetic and you are on medication for the same, please bring it along with you.
- Please bring your first sample of urine and stool collected in sterile containers. You should pick up sterile containers from our clinic before the day of your Health Check appointment.
- It is advisable to book your appointment around Day 10 - 14 of your menstrual cycle. This is about one week after your last day of menstruation.
- If you are menstruating on the day of your appointment, please inform the nurses on arrival. You will not be able to do your urine and stool tests, as well as the Pap Smear as the presence of blood in these tests would produce inaccurate results.
- This test takes about 25-30 minutes excluding any waiting time.
- Please bring along your jogging attire and shoes for this test.
- Avoid having a heavy meal before undergoing this test.
- If you are on any heart medication, please inform our staff / treadmill nurse before she starts the treadmill test.
- Any heart medication has to be stopped at least 3 days before the treadmill test. If Doctor's advice is needed before stopping any medication, your treadmill appointment can be scheduled for another day after your Health Check.
- The duration of this test is about 15-20 minutes excluding waiting time.
- Your bladder has to be full before the Ultrasound test can be performed. You will be given plenty of water to drink.
- A special gel is smeared onto the area to be examined. This gel will not stain and can be wiped off easily.
- A probe will be moved over the area of examination. There should be no pain or discomfort.
- Do not take any food at least six hours before the examination.
- If you are a smoker please refrain from smoking on the day of your appointment until after your ultrasound has been completed.
- Morning Appointment - No breakfast at all please.
- Afternoon Appointment - You may have a very light breakfast but no lunch please
- You may have food or drink before the examination.
- You are required to drink at least 5 - 10 cups of water, as a full bladder is necessary for this examination
- Do not empty your bladder until after your ultrasound has been completed.
- X-Rays are not recommended for anyone who is pregnant or who has done a similar x-ray less than 6 months ago.